Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." Nikki Giovanni



Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The CROWD WAS LIVE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Last Thrusday it was raining,windy, and cold!!! The only thought that came to mind is what is poppin off at Hard Rock Cafe(Boston) on this thrusday night?*giggles* Oh yea and how badly i need a StallandDean jacket*smacks forehead*... in this New England weather! cause my Banana Republic jacket aint living up to its name*LOL* I mean C'mon Son! lol

It definitely was a game night(Go Celtics)...lol *SIDEBAR* They did win that night oww!>>>clears throat yea so anyway I arrive to Hard Rock Cafe to loud Rock music blarin from the speakers hence the name *HardRock* lol I roamed the cafe for like 5 min. lookin for this dude Justin Springer*sidebar* (aka Bostons King Promoter aka Network Machine) lol mind u in my 5min adventure I had mistaken one dude for him and was told that he wasnt Justin he was just as clueless as I was lol Finally bumped into Justin in this Green shirt "Beat LA" Long story short lol i was in for a treat for Bostons Star lineup for the evening: Performances by Sophie moon, Patriots Linebacker Tully Banta-Cain<< The CROWD WAS LIVE!! and just as starstudded: Jammin945 Melissa, 1061 T.Whitlow(host),R.A.I.N's TROY and to top it off R&B recording artist Noel Gourdin(humble dude).

No comments:

Post a Comment