Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." Nikki Giovanni



Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Voice On The Matter

Now people In This Nation we call America its seems to me that Life is Becoming extremely short...or perhaps its jus me? Young Ppl dying(shootings,stabbins,drunk driving) Elderly being denied health and being abandon to die like can a Person live for awhile? Smh in digust as to how life has been within my 23 yrs of living lol I know rite!? Like how can I speak frm the age of my baby years...but when I was born I'd say quality of life was better I'm jus sayin even though it was the crack era...ppl were around ppl got together ppl lived...shoot! I still see some crackheads in my hood(Queens,NY) walkin round and they watched me grow up..or I should say I watched them get worst. I don't know but I love my life period!...this is just a moment of venting I had....tune back in to your regularly scheduled lives! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment