Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." Nikki Giovanni



Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Conflicted

I'm Sitting here thinkin to myself about War. And Its Interesting How countries including the United States have made people join against thy will. If You Fight U May die, If You deny the call to fight u may die or suffer imprisonment lol. It Is somehow funny cause War does both *scratches head* So my thing is why have it at all!? People dying and They have families. Giving Your life on behave of a gov't or King. Mostly&Sadly the wars are as result of something petty. In the end all of a sudden the enemies become allies...which brings the conclusion of wars to be a bit redundant. But My biggest thing that I'm conflicted with is "How is it that Wars bring Money?? When they actually bring DEATH!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment