Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." Nikki Giovanni



Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Single Sexy and Free?

Idk...now that I'm single(as of this month) again I feel different like I'm released to the Big Bad world and have to fend for my own lol...I mean I have become so use to being w/ a man its odd to have someone holla at me or want my # cause I usually don't respond or even cared to...I miss *HIM* but I gotta realize perhaps there's someone betta out there for me...perhaps I should consider that I have options now :) Ladies how do you feel bout being Single? I'm ready to mingle I'm ready to b adventurous however w/diseases flyin and cheating on the rise is it worth engaging a good lookin man just for a one night stand? Or two? Lol Just Thinkin..who knows what to expect this summer lol...I'll keep yall updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment