Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." Nikki Giovanni



Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is It Just Me?...or am I Just Crazy?

Photobucket

You hear New World Order a lot nowadays...is there one now? Or one in the works? I'm seeing things happen and ponder on the "what if"...like when I'm high as a Kite anything and everything pops up and makes my thoughts go on a wild chase...You see someone once associated in the streets and think to yourself is someone gonna roll up and start shootin or you be walkin the streets by ya lonesome and wonder is sum1 gonna jump outta know where and pop u in the head...military style...my thoughts go from one extreme to another I could be freaky one min and extremely evil minded the next..or just soo deep in thought I think of the conspiracies that folks speak of and wonder are they true or just hypothetically speakin on what they don't know but they think they know..idk...but then again...I'm off to See the Wizard they wonderful Wizard of OZ....Think bout It...Things Are never What They See...

No comments:

Post a Comment