Once you know who you are, you don't have to worry anymore." Nikki Giovanni



Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Runnin da city maze

Photobucket

Upon tonight I grace the NYC atmosphere as the chic&nubian beauty I AM. *smiles* I strutted my "bootay" from the apartment to the cab from the cab to another car and off to the city I went!...1st on agenda I hit NYC's "Amnesia" for Rick Ross's Afterparty only to be disappointed by "maoddd Police!" And longlines *sigh* So...I make my way to "Perfections" which from I'm aware of is a strip club/lounge...well let me tell you b/c "YoungMoney" was in the building there do you not know the owner was talkin bout a 100 dollars! To get in!!! And 50 dollars to skip the line! Like Seriously!!!! They are "Youngmoney" for a reason! Lol like They are young and get paid daily! Lol Us Hard working folks aint rollin deep like dem in cash! Lol I was lik yea uhmm my two kids cld get clothes food and then some w/the amount folks were willing to pay to get into "Perfections" just to party w/YoungMoney..smh My night ended up sexless and partyless..but Hey I still looked cute! Owwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment